Wednesday, September 24, 2008

30 Days Of Meetup - Day 24

The Urban Triangle
Hike Beautiful Shelley Lake
(http://socialnetwork.meetup.com/364/calendar/8817499/)

The Urban Triangle offers an opportunity for positive African American & other diversity friendly professionals to connect, developing a community that takes advantage of all the Triangle has to offer through fun, interactive activities and events.

So, I just realized I dont have a softball game tomorrow and I have to weigh in on Thursday. Let's get some cardio in on Wednesday evening by enjoying a peaceful 2 mile walk at Shelley Lake. This is my favorite park to walk. Join me if you can.

Wear good walking shoes and bring your water bottle. Make contact with your buddy/partner and try to carpool.

Let's meet in the Sertoma Arts Parking Lot.

Organizer: Cali

No comments: